Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 7

Day 7:

Today we did more jump roping.  We had to develop another routine with a different group this time.  Luckily for me I had DJ in my group.  DJ is very talented and strong and can pretty much do any gymnast type maneuvers you ask him to do!  I also had Devon in my group who mastered swinging the long rope with me.  I don't want to spoil our awesome routine just yet. I'll wait to post it when the video is available.  You will be amazed.... up until the part where I mess up on the easy part.  Lol.

Then we went down in the classroom and talked about our tasks that we will be teaching for lab B.  I have Task 4 which is an easy one.  Side swing right, left, and jump.  Not too bad.

Keep Smiling :)
Keep Moving  
~Emily Woudenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment