Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Post

So this is my first post...

     I never thought I'd like the blogging scene, but now that I'm doing it its really not that bad.  I like that you can customize your page and stuff,  brings me back to the Myspace days. 
   
     Over winter break I helped my previous softball coach at Herkimer County Community College with the hitting clinic.  I was impressed with his ability to remember so many young athlete's names.  That's one thing I'm definitely going to have to figure out; my own personal tricks to remembering many names in a short period of time.  I always love being able to help with clinics because it gives me the opportunity to get my feet wet in the teaching/coaching pool. 

Keep smiling :)
Keep moving    
~ Emily Woudenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment