Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 30

     Today was another Lab D day.  Eric and Justin went today and they taught table tennis.  I thought their progressions were really good.  They had us using a bigger ball we used our hands instead of starting off with the ping pong ball and a paddle.  The only thing about this was the balls they chose didn't bounce very well.  I wish we could have used tennis balls instead because it would have seemed more realistic to the bounce of a ping pong ball.  
     For Justin's lesson Professor Yang had Trisha and I flirt with him very inappropriatly.  It was so funny and I thought he did a pretty good job of dealing with it.  Makes me glad I'm one of the last groups going so I can prepare for these types of things and they won't suprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment