Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 23-25

Last week  was just more preparing for Lab D.  We got a chance to go in the exergame lab Friday and we played with the iDance pads and the Punching Bags as well.  I'm all about those punching bags.  It is so fun.  I'm definitely rolling with a boxing theme and I'm incorporating diabetes into my lesson.  "Fighting Diabetes! Go team Insulin!"  Corny but it works.  I've got my lesson all planned out in my head now it's just a matter of getting it all down on paper.  Time for organization.

It has been hard for me to concentrate on school lately because our softball season has really been rollong.  We play 3 days a week now and it has been difficult managing my time.  But I guess it is just like when I'm teaching I'm going to have to balance teaching and coaching too. 

Cortland Softball did great this weekend.  We demolished our opponents.  We scored 44 runs in 2 days!  That's sending a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment